The director of JihadWatch, Robert Spencer, appeared on Fox Business on Monday to discuss the increasing pace of Islamic attacks in Europe. As a researcher and author of numerous books about Islam, he adds a unique knowledge of the historical background to current jihad events.
Young Middle Eastern males jam into a train in Hungary to […]
As promised by the fairness-challenged Democrats at the DNC, Monday’s convention proceedings included unlawful foreigners portrayed as wonderful not-quite Americans, whose striving for full membership has been long thwarted by mean-spirited Republicans.
One special person so honored by the Democrats was Astrid Silva, a 28-year-old Mexican who was brought here as a child, making her a […]
Typically, candidate Clinton and the left have learned nothing from Germany’s disastrous experience of open borders to the Islamic world — assuming the Ds value domestic tranquility rather than chaos, of course. Despite the obvious danger of Islam immigration, Clinton has pledged to up Islamic immigration by more than 500 percent.
Silly people like to say […]
At the GOP Convention, victims of illegal aliens were given a forum to tell their stories of preventable crime, and candidate Trump highlighted those families in his acceptance speech. The point was made that illegal immigration brings suffering and death along with cheap workers.
But Democrats have a different idea about law and borders: for their […]
Donald Trump has been clear in his campaign that the preventable crime by foreigners unlawfully in the county was an important issue for him. The GOP convention included the appearance of three parents whose children had been killed by illegal aliens who should have been deported. The victims were mentioned again in Trump’s acceptance speech […]
One of the nice things about political conventions is that interesting people show up on the periphery. One such is the Netherlands’ well known defender of free speech and safety from Islamic immigration invasion Geert Wilders, who met with sympatico Americans and was interviewed by a range of journalists.
Below, Wilders discusses policy with convention attendees.
As promised, the Republican convention welcomed crime victims of illegal aliens to tell their stories of preventable suffering, which reflects Donald Trump’s interest in a topic the liberal open borders media prefers to overlook. Three parents told the convention audience how their sons were killed by illegal aliens who should have been deported but weren’t.
Only 60 percent? America didn’t have black assassins murdering police (as in Dallas and Baton Rouge) eight years ago who think that cops routinely kill African-Americans just for yucks. The other 40 percent of poll responders must be asleep.
The lives of black Americans have not improved economically under the black president, and many may be inclined […]
The recent case of the Bastille Day jihadist Mohamed Bouhlel is another reminder that the correct number of Muslim immigrants is ZERO, period, now and forever until pigs fly and Islam is reformed.
Unfortunately, there’s a wrong-headed idea floating around that Muslim immigrants can be successfully screened to keep out the dangerous bad guys. The truth […]
Monday’s Washington Post front page had a cheerful headline: “In France, immigration restriction finds rising support.” (The Nice truck killer was a Tunisian immigrant who appeared assimilated, i.e. he drank alcohol and ate pork until recently.)
That tiny morsel of immigration sanity has been slow in coming, true, particularly after the horrific jihad mass murders of […]
One of the things that convinces me of Donald Trump’s seriousness about making immigration legal again has been his attention to crime victims of illegal aliens. He has met with surviving family members, and now two parents — Jamiel Shaw and Sabine Durden — have been reported as being speakers at the Republican convention next […]
The liberal press loves to assist hostile Muslims by telling us citizens that night is day regarding Islam, as in, “Who you gonna believe — me or your lyin’ eyes?” The media insist: Muslims are peace-loving — everybody knows that! The Bastille Day mass murder in France is no exception.
So it goes after every monstrous […]